Thursday, November 8, 2012
11 How to Make Heart Healthy Always
Actually not difficult to have a healthy heart and avoid the risk of the deadly disease. Cardiologist, Dr DS Gambhir shares tips for maintaining a healthy heart, which was quoted by the Times of India.
1. Eating nuts, about 25 grams of walnuts and peanuts because it can help lower cholesterol and rich in protein.
2. Eating foods rich in protein, such as fish. Fatty acids found in fish prevents the formation of blood clots.
3. Drinking statin 10 mg tablet daily in the evening (especially for those aged over 40 years and especially diabetics), this practice helps to reduce cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart attack.
4. Perform general check-up after the age of 25, let alone have a family history of heart disease cases.
5. Avoid extreme weather. In cold weather makes the blood pressure soaring blood vessels so as to encourage a heart attack.
6. Meditation. This has a direct impact on a person's blood pressure, these measures can provide a significant reduction in blood pressure levels and is key to a healthy heart.
7. Starting today, take a spoonful of honey. It can reduce the cholesterol in the arteries and prevent heart attacks.
8. Walking on dew with bare feet. Walking restore a sense of balance and bring peace of mind, because it is good for the heart.
9. Maintaining oral hygiene. Research shows, gingivitis may increase the risk of heart disease and stroke because of the high levels of bacteria found in the mouth of an infected person.
10. Brisk walking for at least 30 minutes in the morning, because it reduces the pollution that affects the heart, which are more likely to do during the evening hours.
11. Listening to soft music, gurbani, sholkas, and so on, because it has a beneficial effect on lowering blood pressure to maintain a healthy heart.